Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two. Let me welcome you all to one of my favorite Air Fryer dishes. This creamy Air Fryer chicken broccoli rice is a very simple recipe to make that creates a single serve dish. You create that all-in-one healthy dinner in foil packets that are rich in flavor and will leave your family feeling satisfied.
Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish. But with the air fryer this easy and delicious recipe is good for one person or two. It makes a great weeknight meal. You can cook Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- Prepare 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- It’s of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Ingredients Needed to Make Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan. Not only is this air fryer chicken parmesan a healthier take on the original, but it's also so easy to make. I slice them in half to make four servings. Crack Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two instructions
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..
Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, sour cream, cream of chicken soup. The whole family LOVED this easy chicken casserole. It is already on the menu again this week! Quick and easy recipes that can be made in the air fryer.