Mushrooms tapas. Champinones Al Ajillo, Spanish Garlic Mushrooms is a wonderful Tapas dish, often served as party food. It's really easy and quick to make too! Champinones Al Ajillo, Spanish Garlic Mushrooms is a wonderful Tapas dish, often served as party food.
Add the garlic and chili or red pepper flakes. You'll find this item on any Spanish tapas' bar menu. Use the best quality ingredients you can find! You can cook Mushrooms tapas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushrooms tapas
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 500 grams of mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of grounded pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 dash of juice of half a lemon.
Serve the mushrooms with crusty bread and a glass of Spanish wine.that's an order! Source: Chef Miguel Cueto as found online. Spanish Tapas – Mushrooms in Sherry Sauce Here is a classic Spanish tapas dish for mushrooms in sherry sauce with garlic. This is similar to champiñones al ajillo but with the addition of the sherry.
Mushrooms tapas instructions
- cut big mushrooms in half or quarters.
- chop the garlic gloves.
- put oil in a pan on a medium heat and put in the garlic. And let it simmer so the garlic gets a little colour..
- than put in the mushrooms.
- put in the salt, pepper and paprika. and the juice of half a lemon..
- chop the parsley and also put it in the pan.
- then leave it to simmer until the juice that comes out of the mushrooms is gone. this takes about 10 minutes. sometimes I also put in a dash of balsamic vinegar at this stage. so it tastes a bit sweeter!.
- this side dish is also great for lunch with some toast! or like a tapas dish! this dish is also great served cold!.
This extremely delicious side dish is perfect to serve up as a side dish with dinner or lunch. These mushrooms will be loved by all. Spanish champiñones al ajillo (garlic mushrooms)—a super simple tapas recipe that's full of flavor and spice! This version of champiñones al ajillo (a Spanish garlic mushrooms recipe) makes the perfect starter for a chilly autumn night. Pour in white wine and stir.