Pan Fried 'Slightly Asian' Rosemary Chicken. Turn Your Regular Chicken Dinner Into A Flavorful, Enticing Supper. Make This Delicious Rosemary Chicken & Potato Recipe Baked To Perfection. Remove the chicken from the marinade.
Turn the chicken over, add the remaining of the marinade sauce. Cover and cook over medium low heat till the chicken is done. I am showing you how to cook like a chef with this quick and easy chicken breast recipe in rosemary butter sauce. You can cook Pan Fried 'Slightly Asian' Rosemary Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried 'Slightly Asian' Rosemary Chicken
- You need 10 ounce of Chicken thigh.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Red wine.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Fresh cream.
- You need 3-4 stems of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- You need of Your choice of grilled vegetables.
Pan roasting is a popular restaurant technique that will give you juicy, tender. Great recipe for Pan fried Oyster with Green Onion Sauce. Oyster cooked with butter and soy sauce is standard dish over here in Japan. However, I upgrade everyone's favorite recipe with garlic and green onion and it goes just fine!
Pan Fried 'Slightly Asian' Rosemary Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch pieces. Combine the liquid ingredients and herbs in a zip-lock bag, marinade the chicken in the mixture for more than 15 minutes..
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Drain the sauce. Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, place the meat, skin down, and cook over medium high heat till the skin browns..
- Turn the chicken over, add the remaining of the marinade sauce. Cover and cook over medium low heat till the chicken is done..
- Turn the heat off, put the chicken aside and keep warm. Add fresh cream to the remaining juice in the pan and blend it together. Taste the sauce and add some more cream if it's to salty. Heat the sauce to the low heat just to make it warm to serve. Arrange the chicken and grilled vegetables. Pour over the sauce and serve..
I like to serve it with buttered rice. Super Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe 盐酥鸡 BEST Chinese Popcorn Chicken Ever! Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Remove apple and onion to a plate and keep warm. Leave pan juices in the skillet.