Tofu al ajillo (vegan). Great recipe for Tofu al ajillo (vegan). Wrap tofu with a paper towel for it to absorb water. Put an ajillo pan on top of the tofu for about an hour to drain well.
Champiñones al ajillo or garlic mushrooms in English is a very popular Spanish tapas dish made from sautéed mushrooms with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and chilis. Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo. Shrimp in garlic sauce, camarones al ajillo, also known as Gambas al Ajillo in Spain are very simple and quick to make, yet they are delicious and elegant.. You can have Tofu al ajillo (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu al ajillo (vegan)
- You need 1 pack of Tofu.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of small head broccoli.
- It’s 2 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 100 ml of virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tspn salt.
Great recipe for Aglio olio e peperoncino ca leftovers :-). The leftover from the ajillo transformed into my best ever peperoncino the next day!!! This recipe is using salt-preserved tofu. It requres one night for preparation, but it worth trying with creamy texture and cheese-like aroma.
Tofu al ajillo (vegan) instructions
- Cut tofu into 4 to 6 pieces.
- Wrap tofu with a paper towel for it to absorb water. Put an ajillo pan on top of the tofu for about an hour to drain well..
- Dice the garlic..
- Put the olive oil in a small pan with the garlic and red chili pepper. Heat it slowly on a low heat until the aroma transfers to the oil..
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Season the oil with salt and put the veggies in the pan..
- After 3 min, put the tofu in the pan. Simmer for 5 min more..
- Goes well with any kind of veggies like tomatoes, asparagus and carrots..
- Be sure to use the left-over olive oil for a great peperoncino pasta!.
Of course, it is very tasty to eat the salt-preserved tofu only (without cooking). Spanish-style ajillo with canned mackerel I tried using canned mackerel in one of my favorite dishes, the Spanish-style ajillo. Shrimp in Garlic Sauce/Gambas al Ajillo. Shrimp in garlic sauce, camarones al ajillo, also known as Gambas al Ajillo in Spain are very simple and quick to make, yet they. Con esta receta de Setas a la plancha, quiero mostraros cómo cocinar las setas de una forma rápida y deliciosa.