The Best Easiest Authentic Greek Chocolate Pie with Cocoa !!.
You can cook The Best Easiest Authentic Greek Chocolate Pie with Cocoa !! using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Easiest Authentic Greek Chocolate Pie with Cocoa !!
- Prepare 2 Cups of Self Rising Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 8 tbsp of HERSHEY'S Cocoa.
- You need of Optionally.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Orange Zets or Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For The Syrup.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Cocoa.
The Best Easiest Authentic Greek Chocolate Pie with Cocoa !! step by step
- Preheat The Oven At 300°F.
- Using a Blender or a Mixer, blend the Sugar with the Eggs at a high speed for 4 minutes..
- Add the Water, the Oil and the Cocoa and Blend them for 1 more minute..
- Add the Flour (optionally the Orange Zets and the Salt) and you Blend them for a couple more minutes. In this stage the dough will look like fluid but don't worry about it because this is how we want it to look. Optionally you can now add 3 tbsp of Flour or 2 tbsp of baking powder..
- Spread the dough at a Pan and let it bake for about 35 minutes or less. Tip : Check to see if it is ready by dipping the tip of a knife inside the cake and see if it leaves any remnants on it. If it doesn't then it's time to take it off the oven otherwise let it bake until you don't spot any remnants on the tip of the knife..
- Let it cold for 10 minutes. Now is the time to make the syrup. Pour the sugar, the water and the cocoa at a small pot and boil it for 6-7 minutes and then let it sit for 3 more minutes..
- Now since the cake is cold enough you can start pouring the syrup little by little over the cake using a ladle. Let it Absorb all of the Syrup for 30 minutes so that it will have a wonderful juicy taste..
- Enjoy ! ❤ It goes well with ice cream, check out my easy greek oreo ice cream recipe to serve it as a great side with the chocolate pie !!.