sunny days lemonade. Sunny Day Lemonade is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Yellow Marigolds. Your child will be the entrepreneur of the neighborhood with our Kids Only!
A bright sunny day. – Pix by C. In the air a symphony heard. A light breeze begins its spin. You can have sunny days lemonade using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunny days lemonade
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice (will take about 4 large lemons).
- Prepare 1 of equipment: measuring cup, medium sauce pan, spoon, knife, juicer, storage container with a lid (holds 3-cups), drinking glasses.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
And the trees dance for joy. The most refreshing summer beverage always satisfies. On a sunny, hot day, the most refreshing summer beverage is a must have. For many people, lemonade is the preferred summer beverage.
sunny days lemonade step by step
- Combine the water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar..
- Roll the lemon on the counter with. the palms of your hands, pressing down hard with 1 hand on top of the other. Halve and juice the lemons..
- Remove the sugar syrup from the heat and stir in the lemon juice. Set aside to cool completely. You can store the lemonade syrup in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1week.
- To make lemonade, place 1/4 cup of lemonade syrup in a glass,add ice cubes, if you like, and fill with water or seltzer..
Whether freshly squeezed or a favorite brand, that bright, crisp, thirst quencher is summertime perfection. Make these strawberry lemonade Jello shots for your next tailgate or party. Easy to make, fun to share!. travel, and create! From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape. We hope to inspire busy, creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving.