Grilled Tortilla Chips. Get Grilled Tortilla Chips today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. For the Grilled Tortilla Chips: Preheat the panini grill to high heat. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, chile powder, garlic powder and salt.
Tortilla chips are subject to moisture absorption after the protective plastic or Mylar bag is opened. If the chips last long enough, that moisture will eventually make them lose their crispness. Stale tortilla chips make good ingredients for some dishes, but they aren't good to eat plain or with salsa. You can cook Grilled Tortilla Chips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Tortilla Chips
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour/Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 Pinches of Salt.
- Prepare of Spritz of Lime Juice.
- You need of Basting Brush.
Chips are a staple in our house. That's probably not what you were expecting a dietitian to say. A decent amount of salsa and homemade guacamole gets eaten around here every week, and corn tortilla chips are the go-to delivery system. Grilled Zucchini Nachos Two Peas & Their Pod.
Grilled Tortilla Chips step by step
- Pre-Heat Grill to 400, set to Medium High..
- Cut Tortilla into eighths..
- Near the grill, lightly coat both sides of the tortilla slice with oil..
- Grill to your desired color, but a minute and a half total seems to work perfect.(From right to left, 1 minute, 1 minute 15 seconds, 1 minute 45 seconds, just over 2 minutes).
- After cooking roughly 6 at a time, place on a try to cool..
- Sprinkle salt and lime juice to taste..
The healthiest chip that ever there was. Great recipe for Grilled Tortilla Chips. This is a great way to use up any extra tortilla shells you might have in your cupboards. I've have come to learn that the best chips are made from slightly stale/hard tortilla shells. Add the romaine, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, avocado and tortilla chips.