Pineapple sweet and sour meatballs.
You can cook Pineapple sweet and sour meatballs using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple sweet and sour meatballs
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 cans of pinapple niblets.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of fine dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
Pineapple sweet and sour meatballs instructions
- For meatballs, mix together two pounds ground beef two eggs, 4 tbsp bread crumbs, 2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp chopped onion, dash of pepper and salt form into small balls brown and drain..
- For the sauce add oil to pineapple juice cook slowly for a few minutes. Add mixture of cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, water, and brown sugar. add pineapple and green pepper cook slowly for about 30 minutes..