Sweet And Sour Kale.
You can have Sweet And Sour Kale using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet And Sour Kale
- You need 1/3 lb of Or one nice bunch of fresh kale.
- It’s 4 of Strips of bacon.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinager.
Sweet And Sour Kale instructions
- Dice the bacon and onion, brown them in a large pan..
- Once they are to your liking add the flour sugar and vinegar. Mix and bring to a simmer..
- Add the kale. Toss the sweet and sour mixture over the kale. This will take a while if the kale isn't wilting you can add 1/4 cup of water to quicken the process. Cook until the kale is soft should take about 5-10 minutes..