Braised Grilled Turkey Wings. Place the turkey wings on top and pour over the chicken broth. After two hours on smoke, flip the wings in the pan. Cover the pan tightly with foil and continue smoking for two more hours.
Rub the mixture over the turkey wings. Spread the celery and onions in the bottom. Now take both cans of your cream of chicken and spread them over the Turkey wings.add half of the chicken broth to the turkey wings. You can cook Braised Grilled Turkey Wings using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braised Grilled Turkey Wings
- You need of Turkey Wings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low Sodium Worcester Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s of Barbeque sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion ( chopped.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks ( chopped.
Brush the wings on both sides with the vegetable oil and sprinkle the Poultry Rub evenly over both sides. Serve the wings with both sauces. Learn how to cook great Grilled turkey wings. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Grilled turkey wings recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Braised Grilled Turkey Wings instructions
- It's simple ) you whisk sauce and seasoning in a bowl ( For larger amounts of wings 1 cup of sauce..
- Rinse turkey wings/ Pat dry and set aside.
- In a medium/ large baking pan line with non stick aluminum foil in case you don't have a nonstick pan..
- Take each wing one by one and braised them with sauce placing them in pan.
- Cover with celery & onions/ or you can place the chopped vegetables in the pan first with placing the wings on top..
- Cover pan with lid/ or tighten with foil.. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour..
- While they are baking get your grill/ or smoker started 10 mins before the wings are done…
- Once wings are done cover with barbeque sauce and allow to sit for 30 mins..
- Place wings on grill, close the top and allow to cook 20-25 mins.. ENJOY!!!.
Get one of our Grilled turkey wings recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Cut turkey wings into sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add wing sections. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Drain and discard marinade from wings.