Santa Fe Grilled Chicken. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken with taco seasoning, cayenne pepper, and salt. In a small bowl, combine all the spices and brown sugar.
The flavors blend so perfectly together and all you need is a side salad to make it a full meal! The chicken is marinated in lime juice and then grilled to perfection. To make it a complete dish, I smothered the tender chicken with black beans, sun dried tomatoes, a. You can have Santa Fe Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- It’s 4 of skinless chicken breast filleted.
- It’s to taste of pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need of Fresh Salsa.
- It’s 4 of small sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare of hand full of cilantro.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, & garlic powder.
Served with seasoned roast potatoes & fresh vegetable. Grilled Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets are a perfect dinner recipe! Grilled Santa Fe Chicken Foil Packets. Whenever the grill can be involved in dinner prep, it's always a win.
Santa Fe Grilled Chicken step by step
- In a food processor place tomatoes, garlic, onion and garlic and blend. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Place in a small bowl and set aside..
- Preheat grill, fillet chicken breast and season to taste..
- Melt butter and pour on chicken breast and place on grill. Cook on grill 4 to 5 minutes then turn over for another 4 to 5 minutes or till done. Place cheese on chicken till melted..
- Place on a plate and add fresh salsa on top. Enjoy!!!.
Santa Fe Chicken Salad Spicy grilled chicken, pico, avocado, cilantro, tortilla strips, house-made ranch & a drizzle of spicy Santa Fe sauce. Information may vary slightly from actual due to rounding of nutritional data. Variations within the nutritional values may occur due to the use of regional suppliers, seasonal influences, manufacturing tolerances, minor differences in product assembly at the restaurant level, recipe revisions, and other factors. Lime juice adds tanginess to the chicken and jalapeño pepper adds heat to the fresh tomato salsa. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a shallow dish.