Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze. Heat, stirring frequently, until sauce begins to simmer. Remove pork chops from marinade and discard remaining liquid. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Grilling a quick and easy meal has never been so easy. These tender and Juicy Grilled Pork Chops with Spicy Peach Glaze come together quickly for a dinner your family and friends will not soon forget. The glaze can be put together in minutes, while the pork chops undergo a quick brine. You can have Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze
- You need 4 of Pork chops.
- Prepare 1 jar of peach preserves.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Lawrys Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
For the pork chops: Season the pork chops with salt and pepper; set aside while making the glaze. Add the apricot preserves, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, orange zest and juice and habanero to a. Combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork. I used all-fruit peach preserves and the flavor was amazing.
Grilled Pork Chop with a Peach Preserves Jalapeño Glaze instructions
- In a small sauce pan put 1/2 peach preserves and diced up jalapeño (remove the seeds). Bring to a boil then simmer till needed..
- Preheat Grill. Season pork chops or chicken to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & Lawrys (or your favorite seasoning). Melt butter and rub into meat on both sides and place on grill..
- Turn meat after 4 or 5 minutes and once done spread glaze on one side, 1 minute then turn and glaze other side, remove from grill and enjoy!!.
So quick and easy to put together and throw in the crockpot. Recipe: Brown Sugar Pork Chops with Peach Barbecue Sauce. Make this chunky barbecue sauce made with peach preserves and fresh peaches in the height of summer when Southern peaches are at their finest. It caramelizes wonderfully on the pork chops as they cook on the grill and makes a tasty topper served on the side. Grilled pork chops with peach jalapeno glaze from recipe.