Sweet & Sour Meatballs. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can have Sweet & Sour Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- You need 10 oz of jar of sweet & sour sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pound of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s Can of pineapple chunks, drained.
Sweet & Sour Meatballs step by step
- Chop red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion and use to your liking. I only use a little of each, but I’m boring..
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker..
- Cook for 6-8 hours..
- Serve with rice..