Indian style momo.
You can have Indian style momo using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian style momo
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of fruit salt.
Indian style momo instructions
- As I love to make changes in recipes or I love to create my own recipes dats y I changed the recipe… actually not changed but i added lil indian touch in the dough of momo…
- Instead of making dough with water i made the dough with curd and I added chopped coriander and ginger garlic.. knead the dough by adding 1/2 tbsp salt and 4 5 drops of oil.. don't knead the dough soft.. dough should be lil hard.. and cover it for 15 to 20 mins..
- For filling i used chopped garlic carrot onion capsicum paneer and finely chopped coriander leaves.. roast all veggies in lil oil..add salt and black pepper…
- For momo take small portion from dough and roll it and fill the stuffing and closed the sides with water.. Steam for 10-12 mins on high flame! For chutney roast 4-5 tomatoes 9-10 garlic cloves and dry red chillies.. saute them well.. and grind it in a mixer by adding salt and black pepper.. Serve hot with chutney and carrot onion mix with mayonnaise!!.