THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! While the meatballs are baking, whip up the sauce in a large skillet. Tender and juicy turkey meatballs full of curry, spice and everything nice!
I did however have everything I needed for.turkey meatballs. While meatballs are cooking, make the sauce. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, add coconut oil. You can have THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbls of curry paste.
- It’s of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Healthy Thai meatballs recipe with turkey, coconut milk, red curry paste and zucchini instead of breadcrumbs. They are full of your favourite Thai flavours like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk. Both, the sauce and the meat. Green Curry Thai Turkey Meatballs on Baking Sheet (affiliate link).
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and coconut for a pretty presentation. Low Calorie Thai Turkey Meatballs Serving Suggestions. Add curry meatballs to an Asian cabbage salad in place of plain chicken. Juicy meatballs packed with lucious thai coconut flavor. This recipe was a bored Sunday afternoon's entertainment.