Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll-Ups.
You can cook Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll-Ups using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 29 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 2 lbs of mild Italian sausage.
- It’s 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll-Ups step by step
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain. Set aside..
- Brown & drain sausage. Set aside..
- For sauce, heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sauté garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce & oregano. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 7 minutes. Set aside..
- Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, onion powder, & sausage. Mix well..
- Spread equal portions of ricotta mixture over each noodle. Roll up noodles, jelly roll fashion, & arrange in the prepared baking dish..
- Spoon remaining sauce over roll ups. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..