Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast.
You can have Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast
- Prepare 1 of large pack chuck roast (cleaned, trimmed of fat and dried thoroughly).
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of White rice or noodles.
Crockpot Taco Chuck Roast instructions
- Place your cleaned and dried chuck roast into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot your packet of taco seasoning, beef broth, diced tomatoes and black pepper, mix slightly……
- Next add your green pepper, onion and garlic……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 hours……
- Four hours before beef is done cooking shred with 2 forks and mix into sauce……for the remainder of time left to cook you can leave your crockpot lid halfway in the open position so that the excess liquid can evaporate…….stir occasionally……..
- Serve with either white rice or noodles and enjoy 😉!.