Chinese Fried Rice. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. To make this homemade fried rice recipe, you will need: Cooked, chilled rice: Make sure your rice has been cooked in advance and thoroughly chilled in the fridge in a sealed container. As I said before, freshly-cooked rice will not work well in this recipe.
You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 2 cup of boiled rice.
- You need 4 spoon of boiled noodles.
- Prepare 2 spoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 spoon of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 spoon of spring onions.
- You need 1 spoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 spoon of chopped carrots.
- You need 2 spoon of chopped capsicum.
- It’s of Salt as taste.
- You need 1/2 spoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 spoon of soya sauce.
Vegetable Fried Rice has to be one of my all time favorite dishes. I love making Chinese food at home and fried rice is always the perfect accompaniment to my take out style dishes. I love serving this rice with my General Tso's Chicken and my Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. It all starts off with cold day old rice.
Chinese Fried Rice step by step
- Heat oil and add onion, ginger, garlic and all the vegetables and fry it.
- Add salt, pepper, rice,noodles and soya sauce.
- After mixing spring onions, turn off the gas and serve hot.
Learn how to make Chinese egg fried rice (Yang Chow Fried Rice or Young Chow Fried Rice) in the right way with all tips you should know for a perfect homemade stir fried rice. Fired rice (炒饭) and chow mein (炒面) possibly are the two most popular types of dishes based on staple foods of China—rice and noodles. Home-style fried rice can be as humble as basic egg fried rice or as luxury. Chop green onions and keep the dark green portions separate for garnish. Heat up a wok or non-stick skillet.