Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Brush olive oil over spaghetti squash halves; place on a baking sheet. Strands of tender squash replace pasta for a more flavorful version of spaghetti pie casserole.
This bakes right in the squash shells for a fun presentation. Serve with a big Caesar salad and some warm and crusty whole-grain bread. spaghetti squash and sausage bake Creamy, cheesy, and deliciously comforting, this spaghetti squash recipe is rich and satisfying enough to be served as a main dish but works well as a side too. It's a healthier, lower carb alternative to a pasta dish, and is a great Weight Watchers recipe. You can have Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake
- You need 1 large of spaghetti squash.
- You need 2 medium of heads of broccoli.
- It’s 1 of package favorite sausage.
- Prepare 2 piece of of bacon.
- Prepare 1 large of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of handful fresh cranberries (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Rosted spaghetti squash with sausage in the oven, then cooked with sausage and parmesan cheese. This is the best spaghetti squash recipe and how to bake it. My mother in law showed us how to cook it then we took it one step further and added a whole bunch of goodies! I've been into making fresh foods into bowls lately so this worked perfectly!
Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the top off your squash. Then cut your spaghetti squash length wise down the middle. Be very careful as this can be dangerous! Spoon out all the yucky insides , the guts and seeds..
- Brush your olive oil onto your squash flesh side. Add your favorite spices now as well..
- Lay your squash oil side down on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 45 minutes. In the meantime….
- Throw one tablespoon of your coconut oil to a frying pan. Add your cut broccoli . Slowly add sliced red peppers. Once it's all nice and steamy you can add your optional handful of fresh cranberries. This gives it a good bite..
- Add your second tablespoon of coconut oil and sausage to another frying pan and brown..
- Once the sausage is cooked you can set aside and give the pan a once over with a paper towel and use it to cook your bacon..
- Once your squash has done it's 45 minutes you can take it out and use a fork to start "spaghettifying" it. You'll notice there is a lot. Take some out to make room and add it to your cooking veggies. Fry all together..
- Add your veggie mix and sausage to your squash bowl. Crumble your bacon on top. You can also add shredded cheese or shake cheese if your diet allows..
- Bake for 25 min. Enjoy!.
I baked the squash, and sautéed onion and broccoli in olive oil with a splash of white wine. Grab your casserole dish and begin layering. Next, layer half the spaghetti squash mixture on top of the meat sauce using a fork to evenly press it into a uniform thickness. If you're looking for a veggie noodle recipe this baked spaghetti squash spaghetti couldn't be easier. It's topped with an herby Italian salsa verde, which perfectly compliments the smokey sausage and bitter broccoli rabe.