Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. Seasoned chicken with a rice and bean stir-fry, fresh avocado, tomatoes, green onions, and creamy queso fresco crumbles. In a large skillet, cook the beef until mostly browned. Stir in onions, chiles and garlic and cook until onions have.
Top tex mex chicken burrito recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Made with chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatillo salsa, and pinto beans, this easy chili is a cross between chile verde and white chicken chili. Get This Recipe Romulo Yanes Instructions. You can cook Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- You need 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Medium size onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of Tex-Mex sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Shred chicken with two forks and stir well. In a large skillet, combine cooked rice, salsa, taco seasoning, corn, black beans, cilantro, onion/lime mixture, and chicken. Cook on medium-high to heat through, stirring frequently. In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, jalapeno and seasonings; pour over chicken.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos instructions
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker. In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in broth. A popular tex-mex recipe…Easy Chicken Chimichangas!