Real Gateau Chocolate Cake For Valentine's Day.
You can have Real Gateau Chocolate Cake For Valentine's Day using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Real Gateau Chocolate Cake For Valentine's Day
- It’s 1 of bar Chocolate.
- Prepare 60 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 3 of ○Egg yolk.
- You need 60 grams of ○Sugar.
- You need 20 grams of ✿Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of ✿Cocoa (unsweetened).
- Prepare 3 of ■Egg white.
- Prepare 60 grams of ■Sugar.
Real Gateau Chocolate Cake For Valentine's Day step by step
- Mix together the ○ ingredients until it becomes white. Combine the ✿ ingredients and sift (you can also put in a bag and shake). Make a half-finished meringue from the ■ ingredients..
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for one minute. When it's melted to look like the picture, add the heavy cream. Add the ○ ingredients and mix until no longer white. Then add the sifted ✿ powder ingredients and mix..
- In a separate bowl make a loose meringue (about half-formed) with the ■ ingredients. Add to the bowl from step 1 and mix with a cutting motion. Bake at 170℃ for about 35 minutes (500W)..
- As shown in the picture, can also be made in a muffin pan. Can be made quickly using a food processor or hand mixer. See the following steps..
- Simplified Version: Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 1 minute. In a bowl (or food processor) add everything except the ✿ ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer. Then add the ✿ ingredients and mix until it looks like the picture. Pour into a pan and cook at 170℃ for 35 minutes..
- This version is very thick. If using the hand mixer from step 4, when you add the powdered ingredients, please mix gently as not to send it flying, using a spoon is OK..