Keto waffles. I can't believe I used to make them on a regular basis (and then there was the additional maple syrup or golden syrup that was added on top). Keto Waffles Recipe Once you learn how to make low carb waffles, the kids will go crazy over this delicious recipe. It is Keto friendly and low carb but so yummy that the entire family will gobble them up.
Get the printable recipe, nutrition facts, macro % and how-to video here! Top these with some real whipped cream or some Lankato Maple Syrup! Let's bring back the waffles for breakfast! You can have Keto waffles using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto waffles
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 ounces of light cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of healing tbsp Splenda.
- It’s 6 tbsp of flour of choice (almond or coconut for keto) I used regular AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of heaping tbsp coconut oil.
- Prepare of Cooking spray for waffle iron.
The Flours 🔍 I like a mixture of super fine almond flour and coconut flour best. Add a touch of psyllium husk and xanthan gum, and we're golden. And don't skip the psyllium husk. It helps retain moisture, create structure (i.e. it's highly responsible for.
Keto waffles instructions
- Blend all ingredients in blender. Don’t overfill iron cause it’ll puffy up as it cooks..
- Follow instructions for iron and cook until golden brown. Top with sugar free syrup or whatever else you like!.
Even though we are back, I have a few more days left before I have to return to work at my day job. There's a lot to catch up on with the website, but I'm also looking forward to spending this time with my kids. The best keto waffles for the internet. All you need is the basics to make these easy waffles. Dive in because after the first taste you won't believe these are low carb or gluten free!