Veggie garden Parmesan chicken and pasta. This Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pasta dish is a new regular in our house because my picky eaters have actually proven to eat it and actually like it! All three times I've made it for them. I call this my go-to dish because it's easy, delicious and full of flavor.
Pour over cooked pasta and serve with additional Parmesan cheese. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until brown on both sides. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. You can have Veggie garden Parmesan chicken and pasta using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie garden Parmesan chicken and pasta
- You need of Roast at 400 for 45 min Any fresh veggies from the garden! I chopped 4 zucchini, an onion, 5 gloves garlic with olive oil and S&P.
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast diced and cooked in a pot with olive oil and seasoned with s&p.
- You need of Boil 1 bag of carbanada pasta fettuccine.
- You need of Chop 1 large tomato and any herbs from the garden.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of olive oil.
Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Return the pasta and vegetables to the cooking pot; set aside. Penne Pasta Primavera is a delicious and healthy meal that is full of crunchy veggies and tender pasta. Finished off with a simple sauce with lots of fresh lemon juice and topped with Parmesan cheese, this easy weeknight dinner will quickly become a family favorite.
Veggie garden Parmesan chicken and pasta step by step
- Cook chicken while veggies roast. Once chicken is close to being done boil pasta and add to chicken. Add olive oil.
- Add roasted veggies, chopped tomato, herbs, and Parmesan cheese. Stir well and add S&P to season. Don’t cook tomatoes or herbs, just heat through. Serve with Parmesan cheese on top!.
It's perfect for meal prepping, too! Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the vegetables and cream; cook until vegetables are tender. Add the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper to skillet; cook and stir until heated through.