Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Grilled Sausage. Try One Of Our Bold & Flavorful Morning Bowls & Start Your Day Off Right! Make Johnsonville Sausage® Part of Your Tailgating Tradition. Quality Products From the Family Company You Trust: Johnsonville Sausage.
Here are the basic steps: Whisk the eggs with salt, pepper, and Parmesan. Brown sliced onions in some olive oil. Add fresh spinach leaves and lightly cook them, just until slightly wilted. You can have Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Grilled Sausage using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Grilled Sausage
- Prepare 12 of bite sized beef sausages.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- You need 12 oz of fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mill.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
Learn more – https://sevensons.net/ Sunday Brunch with the family would not be the same without Scrambled Eggs with Sausage and Cheese! Spinach, Sausage, & Egg Scramble makes the best, healthy meal prep breakfast for rushed mornings. Take just a few minutes to make and keeps in the frig all week for easy reheating! I've recently been making sure to feed my family a healthy breakfast most mornings each week.
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Grilled Sausage step by step
- Grill / saute beef sausages until cooked through..
- In a food processor, combine eggs, milk, spinach, onion, garlic, red pepper, black pepper, and salt. Pulse until mixed well and spinach is chopped. ghee in large skillet over medium heat..
- Melt ghee in large skillet over medium heat..
- Add sausages and egg mixture to skillet..
- Stirring constantly, cook until all liquid is absorbed and eggs are cooked through. Serve..
Rinse the spinach, trim, blanch in salted boiling water, drain, rinse under cold water until cool, drain again, squeeze out the excess and chop. Ingredients This sausage, egg, and cheese scramble is delicious, filling, and can be prepared in no time at all. Next time you're craving breakfast, this NEEDS to happen. It reminded me of my Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins, but even easier. Saute until onion begins to turn transparent.