Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables. Easy sweet and sour pork recipe 咕噜肉. The secret lies in the use of plum sauce and lemon juice to create the perfect balance of sweetness and sourness. The deep fried pork is well balanced with the aesthetically pleasing combination of vegetables with will definitely set your stomach growling.
Recipe of Cooking Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple. Pineapple can also be used as a container. Sweet and sour pork often contains pineapples and I remember telling myself, "What the hell is this? You can cook Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables
- It’s 200 g of chopped pork.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of potato starch.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg plant.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of red and yellow paprika.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chive.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock soup seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
I think that the dish will look more appetising with different colours of vegetables, especially as the sauce is brown. As you can see in the recipe, if you already have meatballs in the fridge or freezer. Serve my sweet-and-sour pork over hot rice, chow mein noodles or both. —Eleanor Dunbar, Peoria, Illinois. I stir up a homemade sauce for this colorful combination of tender meat, crunchy vegetables and tangy pineapple.
Sweet and Sour Pork with Tons of Vegetables step by step
- Pre season the pork with soy sauce and sake, leave it for approx. 30 minutes..
- Slice or cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. You can add any vegetables you want..
- Mix soy sauce, ketchup, oyster sauce, vinegar together. Add sugar if you want it sweet..
- Coat the pork with katakuriko. Heat the oil in pan, broil the pork, flip them over once they turn golden brown..
- When all sides of the pork are golden brown, remove them from the pan, and leave it on a dish temporarily..
- Add another 1 tbsp of oil and minced garlic to the pan, start pan-frying the vegetables, add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Once the vegetables are lightly cooked, put the pork back to the pan, stir them together..
- Add the mixed ingredients from step3, heat until the pork and vegetables are well-coated. Stop the heat and serve..
Sweet and sour pork [Chinese:酸甜咕噜肉][Cantonese: gu lou juk] is probably the most popular There are tons of ways to make this dish. To me, this is perfect. – Now, let's stir fry all the vegetables. Tangsuyuk is a Chinese sweet and sour pork dish adapted for Korean taste. It can also be made Growing up, my mother usually made this dish with pork. I usually do the same thing except when my The vegetables add different textures and a colorful touch to the dish.