Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love! Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Are Made W/ Healthy Portions And Premium Ingredients You Will Love. Get Your Favorite Pizza, Wings, Sides & More at Prices You Love.
This was really good , a different kind of twist to salad and pizza. Our Bacon Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad includes a chicken filet made with all white meat chicken, with no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. Grilled and seasoned to perfection with ingredients like salt, garlic powder and honey. You can cook Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- It’s of Flat bread.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare strips of Chicken.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- You need of strips For grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down. What type of chicken do I use for Keto Chicken Salad? I use grilled chicken marinated in my Ranch Yogurt Marinade for this recipe for double the ranch flavor. Whenever we grill chicken I make enough to have leftovers for quick and easy lunches.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza step by step
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces…. add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes – before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some….
Chicken salad is one of our default summer meals. Bacon, chicken, cheese, veggies and ranch dressing on top of a crispy cheesy-garlic crust. White pizza with grilled, fresh all white meat chicken, bacon and buttermilk ranch This pizza is hand crafted with the following ingredients: Dough, made fresh daily, with unbleached/unbromated flour and just four simple ingredients Home / Pizza / Bacon Chicken Ranch. Buttermilk ranch dressing, topped with grilled chicken, bacon and tomato. Brush a non stick skillet with butter and place the sandwich on the pan.