Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner. Print Great recipe for Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner. Flavorful, filling, & vegetarian, most people can't tell the difference. Made these vegan meatballs for dinner last night using canned and drained chickpeas. (We try to avoid soy.) My family commented that of all the vegan meatballs I've made so far, these were the BEST!!!
Source: KitchMe Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. If the batter is too wet to mold, add more of the dry ingredient. If the batter is too dry, add a little water or oil. You can have Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner
- It’s 2 packages of yves veggie ground.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of bread crumbs/ corn flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 Cups of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 Cups of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 Cups of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cups of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
If the meatball doesn't hold together, add one or two eggs or an. Whether you're going for classic Italian-style or Swedish meatballs or even barbeque meatballs, there's a side on this list for you. Each side dish is paired with a recommended meatball dish for the perfect meatball dinner. This vegetarian dinner features a spicy soy-honey glaze that caramelizes on the chickpea-mushroom balls as they cook.
Vegetarian meatballs / Yule dinner step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix veggie ground, bread crumbs/ corn flakes, parsley, eggs, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, ketchup, and oinion..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking pan..
- Bake for 15 mins..
- While meatballs are baking mix cranberry sauce, chilli sauce, bbq sauce, and lemon juice..
- Take meatballs out and pour sauce over them. Bake for an additional 15 mins..
- Serve over pasta or bread of your choice..
What can you serve with meatballs? Planning balanced meals around your family's favorite foods isn't always easy! If you've been asking yourself what to serve with the meatballs you're planning to make for dinner tonight, look no further than one of these simple ideas. Mix in the nuts, cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, thyme, lemon zest, cumin, and crushed red pepper. Roll the mixture into balls about the size of a large walnut.