Busy Day Pot Pie. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. Busy Day Pot Pie That's cool!
Chicken pot pie has got to be one of my most favorite comfort foods ever. It's right up there with homemade Shepherd's Pie, Lasagna and a nice Roast Beef Dinner! But who has time for making the crust on a busy day? You can cook Busy Day Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Busy Day Pot Pie
- Prepare of Entrée.
- You need 16 oz of bag mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded meat of choice (chicken, beef, pork, etc.:.
- It’s 1 can of 10.5 oz mushroom condensed soup.
- It’s 4 medium of biscuits.
- You need 4 medium of coffee mugs.
What I love about Busy Day Soup is that you can throw all the ingredients into the pot and let your stove work its magic. It has a few low prep ingredients like ground beef, onion soup mix, mixed frozen veggies, diced tomatoes and macaroni. Busy day turning into a busy night? Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.
Busy Day Pot Pie instructions
- Empty bag of mixed veggies in microwave safe bowl..
- Open can of soup and empty can into veggies. Be sure to fill can half way with water and put in bowl as well. Mix thoroughly..
- Add shredded meat, mix thoroughly..
- Heat in microwave until heated through. About 15-20 min. Then 2 min. at a time till hot. Set aside..
- Slice each biscuit open so that you have a top and bottom. Place in microwave wrapped in paper towel. Heat for 30 seconds and 10 seconds after that until hot..
- Place the bottom half of each biscuit into the bottom of a clean coffee mug..
- Fill each mug until almost full. Leave at least 1/2 in. at the top..
- Carefully place the top half of each biscuit on the top of each mug. Press lightly on to mixture..
- Serve each individual pot pie while hot..
One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a hearty mix of chicken and vegetables. Plus, it's super easy to make, which makes it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. The busy mama's way to chicken pot pie! ingredients and directions below! Besides a few bumps along the way. cough.bisctuis cough. this came together so fast!! i even have extra plain chicken to make up into something for sophia tomorrow. and leftovers to warm up when i'm exhausted from growing a baby. i found a recipe here and changed. Skillet Beef Pot Pie Ingredients This is a super easy pot pie recipe, and I tried to keep the ingredients list as simple as possible without compromising on flavor.