Winter Beef Stew.
You can have Winter Beef Stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Winter Beef Stew
- It’s 1.5 lbs of beef stew meat.
- You need 1.5 lbs of potatoes.
- It’s 6 of cut up carrots.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of celery ribs chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Winter Beef Stew instructions
- Put potatoes, carrots, onion and celery in crockpot. Brown meat using flour and olive oil. Put over vegetables..
- Mix broth, tomatoes salt and pepper. Pour over meat..
- Cook on low for 8 hours on low..