Failed Fudge Cheesecake.
You can have Failed Fudge Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Failed Fudge Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of 5.5 ounce. sugar free shortbread cookies, I used Murrays Shortbread with pecans and chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- You need 2 packages of 8 ounce each. cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 large of eggs, lighly beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of sweetener, like Splenda or Stevia.
- It’s 9 oz of package. sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, pecans.
Failed Fudge Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- FOR THE CRUST.
- Pulverize cookies to crumbs.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and blend well.
- Press in greased 8 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes.
- FOR THE FILLING.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, set aside.
- Blend sour cream ,milk, vanilla, eggs, creamcheese, and Splenda until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate mixture and nuts until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Turn off oven.
- Leave cheesecake in oven for 1 hour, remove.
- Let cool for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.