Boston Butt Roast for Aryca. Wash and pat dry the roast. Cut the thicker carrots in half lengthwise. Put everything in a roasting pan.
Slice the onions thin cover the whole lot with the onion slices. Add the onion, water and bay leaves to the roast. Make this Boston Butt recipe when you have the time to slow roast it in the oven. You can cook Boston Butt Roast for Aryca using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boston Butt Roast for Aryca
- It’s of Flavor.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt divided.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 pounds of carrots.
- Prepare 2 pounds of red potatoes.
- You need of Boston butt roast.
- Prepare 5-1/4 pound of Boston butt pork roast bone-in.
- You need 2 cups of water.
The lemon and herbs flavor the meat while the low temperature makes for a succulent and tender pork dish. This is the best ever Boston butt pork roast in a slow cooker. The first time I made this, the smell of it cooking was overwhelming as it made my mouth water. I love using a slow cooker, it makes everything moist, juicy and it's so easy to cook in!
Boston Butt Roast for Aryca step by step
- Preheat the oven 375°Fahrenheit. Wash and pat dry the roast. Wash the carrots and potatoes. Cut the thicker carrots in half lengthwise. Half the thick potatoes. Put everything in a roasting pan. Season the vegetables with half the salt. Coat the roast with the spices. Slice the onions thin cover the whole lot with the onion slices..
- Drizzle honey over the top of roast. Put into the hot oven for 3 hours covered. Take out of oven uncover. Put back into oven..
- Roast for 1 hour more take out and baste with it's juices. Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Patience is key; don't rush the butt. A fatty, tough cut, pork butt turns tender when slow and well-cooked for a long period. Carefully wrap the pork butt in a couple layers heavy-duty aluminum foil and return the pork butt to the wire rack in the roasting pan. See great recipes for Boston Butt Roast for Aryca too! Boston butt; simply adjust the recipe to fit the weight you need.