Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, pepper, garlic powder, and jalapeño mixture. Cook bacon ahead to save time, or buy precooked bacon, which can be found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Bacon, jalapeno and cheddar – such an amazingly delicious combination.
Tender flour tortillas are bursting with ranch-seasoned cream cheese, lively bits of If you are throwing a party, you need to put these Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels on your appetizer menu. They are filled with the classic. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. You can have Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels
- It’s 1 pkg of cream cheese, softned to room temp.
- It’s 2 of jalepeno peppers, minced.
- You need 1 lb of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- You need 2 pkg of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are a spicy appetizer that can be served hot or cold! Cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and jalapeno all rolled up!
Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels step by step
- Mix together in a large bowl, cream cheese, bacon, jalepeno and shredded cheese.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles (2 triangles form the rectangle) seal the perforated seams by pinching (there should be 4 rectangles per tube.
- Equally distribute the mixture onto each rolled out rectangle and spread evenly leaving about 1/4" edge.
- Roll the dough into a log, place on a dish and set in fridge for 5-8min (this makes it easier to cut into pinwheels before baking).
- Cut the logs into pinwheels and bake at 375°F for about 15min (keep an eye on them).
I know it's not football season but these Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels have me feeling like I'm smelling fresh cut grass, waiting for the big game to start. How to make easy Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels! Simply blend your cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha until smooth and creamy. Stir in minced jalapeno, finely shredded cheddar cheese, minced onion, finely chopped bell pepper and chopped crisp bacon. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese.