Keto bun. The Keto Two Minute Burger Bun is a simple, quick and easy, low carb replacement for regular buns. This Keto bread is also pretty delicious and it will hold up to your juicy burger. The best part is that it only takes two minutes!
You can also use them as a dipping bread for hearty keto chili or tomato basil soup! You don't need to have any special ingredients and the preparation time takes less than two minutes. The keto buns can be made in two ways, both work equally well. You can cook Keto bun using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto bun
- You need 21/4 cup of slice almond roasted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli florets steamed.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoon of melt butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chia seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
This amazing method is found on Maria Emmerich's blog Keto Adapted. Making these paleo and keto burger buns is incredibly simple really. But, like with any yeasted bread, it does require you take care of a few details to ensure the best possible outcome. The nice thing about these buns too, is that they didn't fall at all post bake for me (hurray!).
Keto bun step by step
- Using grander start with almond till you get sand looking then add the broccoli and blend it all.
- In Separate bowl add the cheese and egg whip them for a minute then add the all ingredients and you will have pancake batter little thicker let it rest for hour.
- Using a hot pan with light oiled using cutter fill it with at least 2 tablespoon of the batter and cook for at least 3 minutes on both side.
They're size vs a sandwich loaf clearly does help with the lack of structure of grain-free flours. Low carb hamburger buns are fast and easy to make with fathead dough. So bread-like in texture, they make the perfect hamburger bun or sandwich roll for low carb and keto diets. It's been a weird Summer for us this year. Tips and Tricks for perfect Keto buns.