Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. Place bun cases in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. Mix sugar, oil and egg until creamy and light yellow. Depending upon the sweetness of the bananas you would have to slightly increase the quantity of sugar.
Stir in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, then stir in half of the walnuts. Muffins turned out great but only added one thing to the recipe. Enhanced the banana flavor and aroma. You can have Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- It’s 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare of Utensils.
- You need cups of Cupcake.
- It’s of Cupcake baking pan.
- You need bowl of Large mixing.
- Prepare spoon of Mixing.
I was looking for a lower fat/calorie banana bran muffin so I modified this in combination with another low fat bran muffin recipe. Spray or line with muffin holders a muffin pan and set aside. In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In another bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
How to Make Gluten-Free Banana Walnut Muffins. You'll love how easy it is to make these protein-rich vegan + gluten-free banana walnut muffins. The first step is to round up all your ingredients. I can't tell you how many times I start to bake something only to realize I'm out of cinnamon, sugar, or whatever ingredient. A perfect recipe if you have ripe bananas on your kitchen counter and moreover, you don't know what to do with them.