Mashed potatoes. For this recipe to be a success, you have to know a little about potatoes. Notice the recipe called for BAKING potatoes. Yukon Golds make GOOD mashed potatoes.
In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Drain and return potatoes to pot. Place potatoes in large saucepan; add enough water to cover. You can cook Mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes
- Prepare 1 of Powerful blender, e.g. Thermomix.
- Prepare 3540 grams of partially or clean peeled potatoes.
- You need 40 grams of margarine (or butter).
- You need 230 grams of soaked cashews.
- You need 240 g of water the potatoes where boiled in.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ground nutmeg.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes Creamy, steamy, flavorful, delicious mashed potatoes. The wonderful thing about these mashed potatoes is that they can be made ahead of time, then warmed in the oven when you're ready. These recipes take plain mashed potatoes and add a unique boost of flavor from chipotle chiles, spice blends, grainy mustards, and other secret ingredients. All you need to know for mashed potatoes that will steal the show.
Mashed potatoes step by step
- Dice potatoes.
- Place cashews and water from cooked potatoes into blender/tmx.
- Add margarine and spices; now you can add salt to adjust saltiness.
- 30 sec, speed 3 for chunky, 4 for regular smooth or for extra -smooth 5.
- Serve steaming hot with a dab of margarine, freshly ground pepper, salt on top; you can garnish with a bit of parsley as well.
Slow Cooker Potatoes & Cauliflower "Fluffy clouds. These heavenly mashed potatoes are made using buttery Yukon Gold potatoes, cream, butter, milk, salt, and pepper. This is a classic recipe, perfect for Thanksgiving, Easter, and everything in between! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain, and place in a large bowl.