Breaded Fish Fillet.
You can cook Breaded Fish Fillet using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breaded Fish Fillet
- You need 4 of fillets of white fish.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Necessary amount of:.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Flavored bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
Breaded Fish Fillet instructions
- Ingredients: fish.
- Cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt, paprika.
- Flavored bread crumbs.
- Preparation: in a bowl put the flour with: ground cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder, dry minced onions, garlic salt and paprika.
- Mix well and put aside.
- In a bowl beat the eggs.
- In another bowl put the bread crumbs.
- Put salt and pepper on both sides of the fish.
- Put the fish in the flour and press well on both sides.
- Put it in the egg and turn on both sides.
- And then put it in the bread crumbs and press well in both sides.
- If you'd like you can put it into egg and then in bread crumbs, if you want them double breaded.
- Put a pan with oil in a medium-high heat, when it is hot, put in the fish until it is golden brown both sides, put it in a plate with a paper towel to reduce the surplus oil.
- You can also bake it, set the oven at 400 degrees temperature and bake it for aproximately 20 minutes or until bread is golden brown.