My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps. We love the crunch from sliced cucumber and jicama in these savory chicken lettuce wraps. Serve with the simple peanut sauce for an easy dinner recipe that will impress kids and adults alike. When the chicken is cooked, turn the heat off the skillet and add most of the remaining dressing and the rest of the herbs.
Add chopped cilantro and chicken to pot. Using the back of a wooden spoon, cook the chicken while breaking it up as small as you can. Remove from heat, assemble into washed lettuce leaves and top with cucumber yogurt sauce. You can cook My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- It’s 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 6 of green onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- You need 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poppy seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s of Orange pepper (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
Cucumber Yogurt Sauce: A tasty Chicken Lettuce Wrap Sauce, with a touch of orange marmalade and hoisin sauce, gives the wraps an Asian punch and makes them a winning chicken dinner. Easy Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are delicious, and they are probably one of the easiest and quickest meals you will ever prepare. These healthy lettuce wraps recipes are filled with tasty combinations of bright sauces, tender meats, and crispy-crunchy vegetables. Chicken lettuce wraps are classic, but you will really enjoy putting steak, pork, even vegetables between the delicate lettuce leaves.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
These Tandoori Chicken lettuce Wraps and a light summer meal, served with a creamy cucumber raita sauce. These chicken lettuce wraps are another great, light summer meal to make on the grill, using economical chicken thighs, for moist chicken every time. The chicken is pleasantly spiced, but not so much that the kids will object. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.