Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad. Tofu is a staple in our kitchen, we use it a lot and also to make recipes for you guys. It's a great meat alternative, especially when you're trying to recreate meat-based dishes because if you cook it properly, you can get a. This is how to make tofu taste good – toss crispy tofu cubes with bell peppers in a sweet and sour sauce and serve with a side of.
Ching He Huang shows you how to cook a deliciously simple tofu salad, with a zingy sweet & sour dressing. This lovely sweet and sour crispy tofu with veggies is paying all the work off. Inside the delicious sauce, the amazing crispy shell with a faint aroma of bean curd is extremely appealing. You can have Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad
- It’s 1/2 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of large birds eye chillis (low – med on scoville scale).
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Fennel powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Chicken stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare of Cauliflower, brussel sprouts, carrots, asparagus etc.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- It’s of Basil leaf as garnish.
Sweet and sour taste has two explanations in Chinese. This dish is mildly spicy; to make it extra kid-friendly, omit the chiles from the sweet and sour sauce. This Sweet and Sour Tofu dish is vegan-friendly and It is enjoyable for just about anybodies taste palette. This sweet and sour tofu with bell peppers and a tangy orange sauce is a healthy, easy recipe.
Mildly sweet n sour tofu salad instructions
- Chop garlic and chilli, lightly fry in olive oil.
- Add diced vegetables with tomato and stir-fry. Crush tomatos till juices spread at the bottom of the pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, and chicken stock/ fennel powder mix in 100g warm water.
- Add tofu, diced. Stirfry till veges get chewy (not too soft, density in fibres retained).
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Perfect for a weeknight dinner and a great way to make tofu taste good. Marinated tofu, blanched snow peas, carrots, cabbage, and peanuts are tossed together in this delicious UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Tofu Salad. Best sweet and sour recipe I've found Like a previous reviewer I NEVER rate/comment but I was so happy with this recipe I felt compelled to put in my two cents. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet & Sour Tofu.