Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad. Plenty of fresh, crunchy carrots, celery, cucumber, green pepper and onions are tossed with tomatoes, zesty Parmesan and cooked pasta and coated with your favorite Italian-style salad dressing. Chill and serve this bright and flavorful salad. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. This garden vegetable pasta salad recipe is sooooooooo good! It uses all fresh, summer ingredients that combine to give it the most amazing flavour! You can have Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Cup of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced olives.
- You need 3 of stocks green onion.
- Prepare 1 can of pimintos.
- You need 2 of avacados.
- It’s 1 box of Garden spiral pasta.
- Prepare 1 Tb of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
It's loaded with almost all the colours of the rainbow so you KNOW it's healthy! And with a fresh citrus vinaigrette, it has just a subtle lemon tang to it. Delicious and easy Summer Pasta Salad is packed with all the best summer vegetables! It's fresh and coated with a simple dressing, making a tasty side dish.
Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta according to direction s on box. After pasta is done let it set until completely cooled. I stick my pasta in the fridge to cool for about 30min..
- AadllAs pasta is cooling chop up red onion, green onion, and Avacado..
- Once pasta is cooled toss the pasta with one Tb olive oil. This helps ensure the pasta does not stick together and makes it easier for mixing..
- Add in red onion, green onion, Avacado, olives, and pimintos. Combine well. Add in ranch dressing and mix until all the pasta looks evenly coated. I usually put about 1/4 cup of ranch based on personal preference. You can add more if desired..
This fresh summer veggie pasta salad is a great way to use up all of those vegetables from the garden. It's a cinch to make and the perfect side dish to take to BBQs and parties! Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente.