You can have Corny Corn using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corny Corn
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained).
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 pkg of Jiffy cornbread.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of small onion (optional).
Corny Corn instructions
- If adding onion I like to dice it up and put it in the microwave with the stick of butter to get a jumpstart on them cooking. If not just melt butter in microwave..
- Next add both cans of corns, sour cream, eggs and salt. Mix well. Then add in butter and onions and mix well. Lastly mix in the cornbread pkg..
- Pour into casserole pan and bake @ 350° for 45 to 1 hour. If you use smaller than 13X9 you will have to increase cooking time..