Turmeric drummets soup. Tips : if you want the soup taste stronger add in extra garlic and turmeric. Cook longer if if you prefer the drummets to be soft. Keep add in water if the water lessen.
Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. Healthy and easy dish for whole family. Healthy and easy dish for whole family. You can have Turmeric drummets soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turmeric drummets soup
- Prepare of Turmeric (Fresh or powder) Fresh one still the best.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- It’s of Drummets.
- Prepare of Water 3 medium cup.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of Leek (optional for deco).
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and turns this traditional Chicken Alfredo dish into a wonderful orange-yellow color. Great recipe for Lemongrass drummets soup. Thinking of what for lunch,I need a quick hearty soup for the gloomy weather and good for health. See great recipes for Turmeric Choco Cake, Turmeric milk too!
Turmeric drummets soup step by step
- Cut garlic and turmeric (if fresh) into slice or any shape that you prefer and wanted too.The amount it’s depend on how strong you prefer the soup taste..
- Fry garlic until the color yellowish appear. Poured water. Wait u til water simmer and put in drummets and turmeric..
- Add in fish sauce and oyster sauce. Let it simmer for 15minutes.tested to see if the taste fit into your bud taste,otherwise you can adjust the taste as to your preference. Some people like it strong some not..
- Once done, 15-20 minutes it’s done. Cut some leek and pour on top for deco purposes.Its done..
- Tips : if you want the soup taste stronger add in extra garlic and turmeric. Not the oyster sauce. N fish sauce. Cook longer if if you prefer the drummets to be soft. Keep add in water if the water lessen..
Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Rough chop the onion and place in a large pot. That was the case with fresh turmeric. I bought it at the farmer's market and then looked for inspiration. I chose to make a soup with it and that is how this Carrot Celery Soup With Turmeric was born.