Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye. Mix in oil to form smooth paste. Add butter and garlic to pan and then add capers to make pan sauce. See great recipes for Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye too!
I find a spice rub seems to seal in the flavors nicely. Occasionally I will marinate a steak, but tend to reserve marinating for tougher cuts of beef that benefit from a tenderizing marinade. This dry rub is perfect for grilled steaks and will add amazing flavor to any cut of meat. You can cook Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye
- It’s 2 of ribeye steaks 1” thick each.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Allspice.
- You need of Grated nutmeg.
- You need of Ground sage.
- Prepare of Granulated garlic.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Capers.
Extra rub can be stored at room temperature for later use.. Cover meat with the spice blend and rub deeply into the meat. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over ribs. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
Mediterranean spice rubbed grilled ribeye step by step
- These are all the spices I pulled out to make the rub. There was no measuring, just to your taste..
- Put your steaks in bowl and cover with the olive oil and spices. Turning to coat all over..
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium hi to high. Place steaks into skillet and brown on both sides 3 minutes each side..
- Remove steaks to rest. Add butter and garlic to pan and then add capers to make pan sauce. Once garlic sautéed 30 seconds and butter melted remove from heat. Once steaks are sliced pour sauce over and serve..
People want flavor without the calories and this spice rub gives it to them! Today I am giving you not only ONE but FIVE dynamite dry rub recipes for chicken, but they can also be used on other things like veggies, seafood and some beef. How many ingredients should the recipe require?. Coat the meat early in the day and let it marinate until cooking time for the best flavor. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.