Grill Prawn with Garlic Butter spicy sauce. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Grilled prawns on a skewer is ideal party food. The skewer negates the need for fussy utensils – you simply need your hand (and possibly a napkin to clean your hand afterwards).
TEXTURE – from the crispy surface of the shrimp and little golden bits of garlic in the butter sauce; FLAVOUR – from the smokey char from the BBQ, seasoning on the shrimp, the shrimp itself and of course, butter, butter. The marinade takes just a few minutes to put together, and it flavors the shrimp perfectly. The dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon, and a touch of hot sauce and Worcestershire. You can cook Grill Prawn with Garlic Butter spicy sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grill Prawn with Garlic Butter spicy sauce
- You need 250 gr of Prawn.
- Prepare 100 gr of Butter.
- Prepare Half of lime for marinated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Spices sambal :.
- It’s 3 of small chili.
- You need 1 of large red chili.
- You need 2 stalk of lemongrass.
- It’s 3 sheets of kefir lime leaves.
- It’s 3 of red onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare Half of tsp shrimp paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
Place butter, garlic, tarragon and chilli into a bowl and mix to combine. Halve the prawns lengthways and clean. Spread the butter over prawn meat and place on a metal tray. Combine salt and lime rind and sprinkle over prawns.
Grill Prawn with Garlic Butter spicy sauce step by step
- Chopping all spices sliced and mix. Fried with butter. Side.
- Marinated shrimps with ingredients. Put on skewer and grilled..
- Mix with spices and Serve.
In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. Start by melting butter in a small sauce pan and add garlic to it just long enough enough so it gets a little brown – maybe a minute or so. Place deveined and shelled shrimp on skewers and coat well with the butter garlic mix. Sprinkle coated shrimp skewers with paprika, parsley, basil and pepper.