Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs
- You need 3 pound of bag Meatballs of preference.
- It’s 2 jars (12 oz) of Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- It’s 1 can (20 oz) of Pineapple Chunks juice & all.
- You need of Brown Sugar to taste – about 1 cup.
- It’s to taste of Ginger.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Optional One Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Rice of choice to serve meatballs over.
Sweet & Sour Crockpot Meatballs instructions
- If you decide to use bell peppers, rinse them off & chop up into small pieces..
- Pour everything into a large crock pot & mix well..
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or 6-8 on high. Stir every so often so they won't burn. Ensure meatballs are fully cooked before serving..
- Serve over a bed of rice or with toothpicks for appetizers. Enjoy!.