Cake – Pecan Sour Creme.
You can cook Cake – Pecan Sour Creme using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cake – Pecan Sour Creme
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 T. of Butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 C. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cake.
- You need 2 C. of Flour.
- You need 1 C. of Pecan flour (finely chop nuts until a course flour consistency).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 Cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
Cake – Pecan Sour Creme instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Mix melted butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and chopped pecans. Spread in loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda then mix in ground pecans, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla and almond extracts. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Pour batter over pecans in prepared pans.
- Bake 75 to 90 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan 20 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely..