Orange Creme Shake. This will bring back memories of a familiar childhood ice cream treat on a stick! For an extra-special presentation, serve this shake in a hollowed orange. Get the best of MyRecipes in your inbox.
Pour into glasses, garnish with an orange slice and serve. To make the orange creamsicle milkshake, you need two big scoops of orange sherbet and one scoop of vanilla ice cream plus milk. Combine it in the blender and let the magic happen. You can have Orange Creme Shake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Creme Shake
- Prepare 2 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 cup of (8oz.) low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of (2scoops) low -fat vanilla frozen yogurt or umice cream, softened..
- It’s 8 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1 of EQUIPMENT : Measuring cups, 8-cup glass measuring cup or picher, Long-handled wooden spoon, Four 8oz glasses.
Blend up the ice cream until you are in a creamy, orange mixture. Blend the mixture until thick and creamy. Serve immediately. "I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass and shake it." – Shirley MacLaine. In a blender, combine orange sorbet, vanilla ice cream, milk and vanilla extract.
Orange Creme Shake step by step
- Combine the orange juice, yogurt, and ice creamin an 8-cup measuring cup or pitcher..
- Use a long-handled wooden spoon to stir the orange juice mixture untilthe ice cream melts..
- Put 2 ice cubes in each of the four glasses..
- Divid th shake mixture evenly among the four glasses..
Who would have thought that such a delicious shake could also be so healthy? Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Blend the mixture until thick and creamy. Get full nutrition facts for other Arby's products and all your other favorite brands. See more about orange nutrition here!