Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of pistachio pudding or pie filling mix.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of drops green food coloring.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of pistachios, chopped.
- It’s of white chocolate chips.
Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, cream butter with sugars. Add pudding mix and mix until combined..
- Add eggs, vanilla and food coloring. Mix until combined..
- Fold flour and baking soda into butter mixture..
- Fold in chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Press slightly to fattening mounds of dough. Bake for 10 mins, remove to baking sheet to cool completely..