Sweet Thai Chili Chicken.
You can cook Sweet Thai Chili Chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
- It’s 2 of Large Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs, beaten.
- You need 1-2 of Carrots Shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can of Water Chestnuts.
- You need 2-4 of Green Onions, finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can of Chopped Pineapple, drained.
- You need of Steamed Rice.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken instructions
- Cut Chicken Breasts into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Toss Chicken in Flour to coat, adding Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Dredge Chicken in beaten Eggs.
- Fry Chicken pieces in Canola Oil until golden brown.
- When browned, remove Chicken and set aside.
- Sauté Carrots, Onions, Water Chestnuts and Pineapple in 1-2 Tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Add Chicken when fruit and vegetables are cooked.
- Add Thai Chili Sauce, stirring constantly to coat and finish cooking.
- Serve over steamed Rice and toss on Sesame Seeds to taste.