Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Fresh veggies, succulent shrimp and smoked sausage served over a creamy pasta – all of my favorite things! This pasta is super easy to make, and mild enough that the whole family can enjoy it. You can cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- It’s 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Parsley.
Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant. This sauce is absolute Cajun heaven! This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta comes together so quick it's perfect for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough to serve guests as well.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
While your pasta is cooking, in a bowl, toss shrimp with cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated. Heat a LARGE skillet over medium-high heat and pour olive oil in pan. Turn shrimp and cook another minute, or until pink. Remove shrimp from pan to a plate, set aside. SAUSAGE C reamy Cajun Shrimp with Sausage – Incredibly easy shrimp recipe packed with such amazing cajun flavor!