Japanese Simmered Fish.
You can have Japanese Simmered Fish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Simmered Fish
- You need 2 of fillets Fish (White-Fish).
- Prepare 10 grams of Ginger.
- Prepare of <Sauce >.
- Prepare 50 ml of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Japanese Simmered Fish instructions
- Cut fish fillets half size. (1 serving is about 100 – 150 grams). Julienne the ginger..
- Combine the Sauce ingredients into a frying pan and bring to a boil. Put the fish fillets..
- When the edge of the fish starts to turn white, put in the ginger..
- Put in a drop lid, and then simmer on low heat for 15 minuets. Occasionally use a spoon to scoop the broth over the entire fish for an even flavor..
- Pangasias fillete SG$0.9/ 100grams at Foodie Market..